WELCOME AND GOD BLESS!

Order Peachy Penelope at www.authorhouse.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

SHE WAS PUT IN MY HANDS!

Peachy Penelope, my book, was placed in my hands today. There are just no words to describe this feeling. She has been a dream which I was never really sure would take shape, but here she is. I am so happy. I had a lot of questions about how rich was I going to get from my students today. I laughed, and said "Dreams are not about the money, they are about the passion, and sense of accomplishment."
I did not write for the money aspect, if I make money great, but the idea was to have my name on a book. I DID IT! Thanks to everyone who supported me, loves me, and pushed me through all the doubt, frustration and confidence issues. I am very rich already; I have a family worth more than all the riches in the world, friends of value and a dream fulfilled!
Thanks to the Lord above and to everyone who helped make this possible. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment